Flexi-HAL – successor to the GRBLHAL2000 by Expatria Technologies. Check out the full specs on their github.
The key features of the Flexi-HAL:
- 5 Axis of isolated step/dir motor control featuring high-speed digital isolators and differential signal drivers for maximum signal integrity and step rates.
- Integrated support for 3 wire inductive type powered switches.
- Onboard 5V power regulator.
- Integrated RS485 with automatic direction control.
- Support for closed loop stepper motors and servos with alarm feedback.
- Differential interface for a spindle encoder input that can be utilized by GRBLHAL and LinuxCNC.
- Real-time control port for remote handwheels and pendants.
- Raspberry Pi GPIO connector allows integration of sender software and allows the board to host a full LinuxCNC installation.
- 10V or 5V spindle control including PWM output via selectable jumpers.
- 3 wire (powered) connections for standard CNC buttons on a breakout RJ45 connector that utilizes components compatible with the PrintNC EST project.
- XYZA limit switches and probe/toolsetter on breakout RJ45 connector.
- Flood/Mist/Spindle relay drivers.
- Additional auxilliary inputs and relay driver outputs.
- All machine facing IO is galvanically isolated from the MCU and user interfaces.
- Sensor Breakout board – 4 limit sensors, Probe, Tool Setter (12-24v powered)
- Button Breakout board – Start, Hold, and Estop buttons, and space for Door sensor (12-24v powered for external LED illuminated buttons)
- 23 screw terminal plugs (1x 4 pin, 12x 3 pin, 10x 2 pin)
- 5 IDC connectors
- 4 jumpers
- 2.4m 8 conductor ribbon cable
Compatible with the Jog2K Pendant and RGB accessory board.
For more information about the Flexi-HAL, check the Expatria Technologies Github